BESPOKE SERVICE TO MEET ALL NEEDS
The Millennium Tower and its surrounding area are home to a wealth of amenities designed to cater to the needs of both workers and residents. The refurbishment goal is to create an easy, seamless environment that services tenants’ needs perfectly, enabling them to work efficiently and maximise their productivity.
HIGH QUALITY AMENITIES
- 24/7 security and comprehensive concierge services
- Stylish business and conference centre
- Central welcoming/reception lobby
- Barrier-free access to 9 high-speed elevators
- Freight elevator accessing all floors
- 24/7 access control with touch-free card-readers to car parks and office units
- Video surveillance at major entrance and common areas
- 97-room harry’s home hotel, offering short and long-term stay
- 3 hours of free parking for visitors
- Own car park level for permanent parking
Millennium City has consistently been awarded the title of ‘Best Shopping Centre in Vienna’
by the Shopping Centre Performance Report Austria.
- 52,600 sq m shopping and entertainment centre
- Over 100 restaurants, shops, cafés and bars
- Resident post office
- Car-wash facilities
- International brands including Saturn, H&M, Mango, New Yorker, Burger King, KFC, S.Oliver and Deichmann
- Holmes Place fitness centre – 5,000 sq m with views over the city, including swimming pool, sauna, solarium etc.
- Multiplex cinema UCI Kinowelt with 21 screens (biggest cinema centre in Austria)
- Kids’ area with Monki Park including largest indoor rope climbing facility in Austria
- Entertainment area with ocean park including bowling, billiards etc.
- Situated adjacent to Danube Island, Vienna’s largest recreational area and green space with numerous options for sporting activities
- Direct public transport links to the city and the airport